Saturday, July 23, 2005

Its so confusing!

Now dont get confused by that. I am not worried about the fate of the universe or about paying my credit card bills ( Okay - I "am" concerned about them too - but thats not the point!). I just wonder what shape this blog should take. It has to be personal (whats the point of a blog otherwise? we have CNN!) without getting intense. It has to be humorous without getting obscure.It has to be cynical (because I am) without getting raunchy. And a host of other criteria which I cant remember offhand - but pretty sure that they exist. One safe way would be to make it a travel-blog (since I do travel so much) or a photo-blog (as they say - a picture is worth a thousand words!) but that is making things too simpler and probably predictable - which I presume is not a good idea. So here I am - stuck with a "blog" - without having a proper direction. Sounds familiar? You bet it is.

1 comment:

dipthought said...

Thanks!