Thursday, November 10, 2005

Practising to Talk!

A host of constructive suggestions. At least I would like to see them that way. The big day is less than 48 hours away!

Among other things , finally finalized my long-waited-oh-so-tempting-west-coast-road-trip-plan for December. Hopefully more details coming soon.

My take on a few important things happening here and there :

Ganguly getting "royally" ignored by the Indian selectors - I hope he wont turn into another Dhanaraj Pillay.

IIPM Saga - I have came across countless blogs / mails. Move on folks - IIPM people are here to make money - and as long as students think studying management is the only way to glory - they would be exploited.

Volker Report and all that crap - Should not we know it by now that we should not differentiate between politicians based on race, sex, nationality or sexual orientation ?

T.O saga - Garbage in, garbage out.

No comments: